Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Final CAS(E) this Sketch #405~ Woodland Wonder, Stampin Up

What makes a perfect card?   What makes a card 
get so many likes on instagram?  These are the 
questions I ask myself, and then my husband. 
Did you ever think about it?  I have a different 
style of stamping.  I imagine, it's just comfortable for me.
Like a pair of comfy yoga pants, or like using the same
burner on the stove top.  There are four, but I tend
to stick with the one in my comfort zone.  Any ways,
that's like stamping, I tend to stamp what I'm use too.  
And immediately when I saw this sketch:
I knew I had to stamp something familiar, 
and even though it's a new stamp set, I'm a lover 
of all things outdoors, birds, squirrels, etc.   So
hence my take on the sketch. 
And like all things familiar, sometimes it has 
to come to an end, to try something new.  I'm so 
sad to think this is the last sketch challenge here.
I loved playing along, and growing in the 
card community, we just all have that common bond. 
and CAS(E) challenge will be missed terribly. 
Wishing you all the best. 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Woodland Wonder 
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the idea here, so unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ I love your style! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CTS!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~