Saturday, January 30, 2021

#TGIFC301 ~ Buffalo Check, Dragonfly Garden, Stampin Up

Today was a nice day.  I finally was able
to sleep pretty well last night, and even
though the morning was difficult, which
it usually is.  I had a lovely day with hubby. 
I even managed to make us dinner and supper. 
That's a grand accomplishment.  I usually am only
good for one meal preparation a day.  
I sound like I'm complaining, but please know I'm 
just sharing, because truly it was good day.  
I even got to play with my new stamp set. 
I love it.  It worked perfectly with the plaid.
So I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Buffalo Check
Stampin Up:  Dragonfly Garden 
This card was a delight to make.  I think dragonflies 
are magnificently beautiful. I looked up what they 
symbolize and there are a lot of different meanings,
but I chose this one:  
The dragonfly symbolizes wisdom, 
change, transformation, light and 
adaptability in life. It shows up in people's lives
 to remind them that they need to bring
 a lightness and joy to their life.

After stamping the buffalo check, I decided to use 
it on the side, and finish it off with a ribbon.  I then 
stamped the flowers and fussy cut them out.  The 
dragon fly was stamped and  for the wings I sponged
two colors on the stamp before stamping on the cardstock. 
Turned out pretty cute.   

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you chose for your card! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~