Wednesday, January 27, 2021

FMS470~ A Touch Of Ink, Stampin up, Thinking of You

I made this card to enter in the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  A Touch of Ink 
I love the absolute simplicity of this card.
To create the illusion of another dimension.  I 
used my ruler to draw in the black line.  I'm 
not to swift with a ruler, but we got the job done.  
I'm so excited my husband has a day off of work 
tomorrow.  YAY.   My life consists of my dog,
my books, Bible study and stamping, so to 
have him home for the day will be a delight. 
I thought I'd share a picture of my buddy. 
He loves his toys.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and I love what you did with the inside. I almost NEVER do the inside and need to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card inside and out! Love that sweet humming bird and the flowers! I do love the purple peeking out! Such a nice, rich colour! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~