Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sketch #401 Nothings Better Than, Stampin Up

 

Happy New Year.  I know we are three days in.  
But I'm going to celebrate it all January.  
So this is my first card of the New Year.  
I love chocolate, so I think it's grand, 
however I should probably not indulge 
as much as I do.   My mom use to love
chocolate covered cherries.  Every Christmas
she would receive a box.   I almost bought 
a box this past Christmas just for memory's 
sake, Well, that and the fact I enjoy them too.  
I was blessed by a dear friend who sent me a whole
bag of turtles, now those are one of my favorites.
So I've been having two turtles each day.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Nothing's Better Than 

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I thought that lovely gold and navy DSP looked
like some fancy chocolate wrapping paper.  Hence
the reason I chose it.  
I had my first sale of the new year in my 
Etsy shop, so I included with her order one 
of the little calendars I enjoy making.  I will 
add the rest to my shop soon.  
Here is a picture of the ones I've been 
working on. 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



2 comments:

  1. I really like the background paper on this card & the image is great - chocolate is always a good plan! Thanks for sharing your card with AHSC. Happy New Year PJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That blue and gold paper is fabulous and I need that on my agenda every day! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~