Sunday, January 24, 2021

FMS469 Rise & Shine, Label me Bold, Stampin up, Encouragement Card

Well, apparently I've stirred up quite an upset
on an instagram post.   I probably should have 
kept my mouth quiet, but I did not, and the 
amount of hateful comments, particular from 
one person, wowza.  I was not prepared for it,
however, I'm sticking to my guns, and won't back down. 
This person even trolled on over to my instagram
and bashed me there to tell me how God is ashamed of me. 
Some people are just very hurtful.  Any ways, just 
going to move on, and let it go.  Not going to waste
time thinking over such nonsense.  I have cards to 
make.  And this one here I will submit to the challenge 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Rise & Shine
Stampin Up:  Label Me Bold 
I love the little speckled background, reminds me 
of confetti.  
I had to carry it on to the inside of the card as well. 
I started off thinking this was going to be a Valentine
card, and somehow it turned into an encouragement 
card instead.    Nevertheless we can all use a little
pick me up note, perhaps because I was feeling a bit
beat down on instagram, encouragement was on my mind.
I added some wink of stella to the steam, and used 
a bit too heavy of a hand while applying, but that
is ok, it will dry nicely, and give a grand shimmer. 
Oh, also if you'd like to join the fun you can follow me on
instagram too.  pjs.projects 
It really is fun.  I don't get many likes but I keep trying.  
Some cards get hundreds and hundreds, it's so impressive.
I'm not everyone's "cup of tea"  in the card department.  haha

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love that giant coffee cup and love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bright pink mug - absolutely perfect with the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy color to go with the happy sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright happy card! Pretty pop of pink! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~