Monday, January 25, 2021

PP525~ Parisian Beauty, Mediterranean Moments, Stampin Up

Well, my goodness.  This card took on a mind 
of it's own, this is no way even close 
to the idea I had in my mind.  But I tossed 
what I thought aside and just went where
the creativity took me.  
I had envisioned a lovely anniversary card
for my daughter and son-in-law.  
But the next thing you know I was cutting 
and pasting and stamping a scene. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Parisian Beauty
Stampin Up:  Mediterranean Moments  
I turned it into a window card.   I even 
impressed myself with how well it turned out.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I think it is so cool that the inside is 
actually the view on the front of the card. 
This was a fun sketch to work with, and being 
I turned the front into a window card, 
I kept the challenge sketch intact.  
I'd love to have you follow my instagram at: 
pjs.projects.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty. So, I had to take a second look at this card. Your coloring is utterly amazing! You really took artistic license with this sketch, but that's what Sketch Challenges are all about, especially a simple sketch like this. You aced it!! I love everything about this card. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Patty! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~