Thursday, January 21, 2021

TMS~#589~ Meant To Be, Heartfelt, Stampin Up, Valentine's Day Card

I made this lovely Valentine for my Hubby.  
I so enjoy making slimline cards.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be  
I decided I'd add the sentiment to the 
heart, and add a classy little ribbon 
where the sentiment is shown on the sketch. 
I think it worked out lovely for this 
Valentine card.  I like the inside heart 
best, but I wanted to keep in line with the trim edges
being black on the front, so hence the 
heart trim is black.  Which one do you like best?
This card goes well with the little boxes I 
made for the family.  You can take a look 
at those on my last post, here.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

3 comments:

  1. Terrific paper choices and I love the heart in the focal area. So glad you played along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches again this week.❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card for your hubby! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for your hubby!! Pretty paper!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~