Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Sketch #405~ So Sentimental, Gorgeous, Posies, Stampin up, Happy Anniversary

Such a delightful sketch to play along with, and just 
in the nick of time.  Because I wanted to make a 
lovely card for my Daughter and Son-in-law's 
Anniversary tomorrow.  
It will be 3 years that they are married now.  What 
a pleasure and blessing it is to watch them 
grow together more in love and dependence 
on each other. 
Their winter wedding was magical. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  So Sentimental 
Stampin Up:  Gorgeous Posies 
The red paper is actually the wrapping paper
my daughter wrapped my Christmas gift in.  
I loved it so much I knew I could find another
use for it.  
I'd love to have you follow my instagram at: 
pjs.projects.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! The use of our sketch and your colors fit together perfectly. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - that flower is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Great take on our sketch. I love the flower stamp. It is on my list! Thank you for creating along with us at AHSC this week!

    libbystamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty PJ! Love the inside too! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~