Friday, January 29, 2021

FUSION - Flowers~ Hydrangea Haven, Swirly Frames, Bokeh Dots, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
It took a few times to get this just the way I 
wanted it.   Trial and error, that apparently 
is my stamping technique. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hydrangea Haven
Stampin Up:  Swirly Frames
Stampin Up:  Bokeh Dots 
I added a bazillion little dazzling diamonds 
to the hydrangea.  Well, a bazillion  is quite
 the exaggeration, but there are a lot. 
I really like the colors of this card.  


 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊






 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is stunning. Love the colors and the bazillion dazzling diamonds you added. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~