Friday, January 22, 2021

Week 382: UNITE ~ Dove of Hope, Stampin Up

I made this card today for the challenge at:
 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Dove of Hope  
I'm so happy I purchased this set, it was a 
last minute decision, but it is one of my 
favorites now.  I Love it. 
For some reason the cue card word just 
spoke peace to my heart, to unite in peace.  
In fact while making this card I had Christmas 
music playing again.  That is always peaceful. 
I love the simplicity of this card.  I added a bit
of clear wink of stella to the dove for a bit of sparkle. 
I'm happy to say I received and Etsy order 2 days ago, 
and just today I was blessed with a stampin up order.  
Oh Happy Day.   That is so exciting.  THANK You.  
to my sweet customers.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty and the image so very perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the cue word, PJ, and that gorgeous dove is the perfect image. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~