Saturday, January 16, 2021

SSC248 IN THE CENTER~ Happy Valentine's Day Shaker Card

Well folks, I had this great vision of making
a lovely Valentine's Shaker card.  I thought 
the perfect thing to use would be the Detailed 
Hearts die from stampin up.  Oh yes, easy peasy. 
Wrong.   It couldn't have been further from 
my imagination.  My gosh, the sparkle paper
I used sent glitter everywhere, and then
the little red foil dots I used for the filler, 
just happened to fall all over my work space. 
oh JOY.  
Then before I knew it I was layering and layering. 
You know it was like a cake that a person bakes, 
and dumps out of the cake pan, 
 and then tries to patch it all together
with frosting and smooth out the edges.  
That's my card today,  In my feeble mind I thought
the more I add it will cover it up.    
It did not, and the RED. oh my gosh, there 
is not mistaken this is a Valentine card,
Good grief, I'm almost too embarrassed to 
add this to my instagram, and enter it in the 
challenge but I'm going to just do it.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be
Stampin Up:  Take Out  Treats
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Sure Do Love You
Stampin Up:  Detailed Hearts Die 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

3 comments:

  1. Lol, it's so easy fro shakers to get away from us, lol, and you're right - this card is screaming Valentines! I really like all the festive layers - very sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your description of one disaster after another because I can SO identify. Much of my card making sessions could be described as being in recovery mode LOL! And your cake metaphor made me giggle! Having said all that, I think your card turned out beautifully and you get lots of extra points for not giving up! So glad you did decide to share with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! That's what crafting is all about- having fun and layering! lol! Your Valentine card is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~