Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sketch #402~Heartfelt, Meant To Be, Darling Donkeys, Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day

 

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be
Stampin Up:  Darling Donkeys 
You know I don't think I am using blogger to 
it's full capability or something.  Because 
this evening I couldn't get the above picture
to load.  So I sent it to myself and then copied
and pasted it for you to see the inside.  
Always something with me and technology.  sigh. 
I love this little donkey set it's so fun.  
It reminds me of the donkey on Shrek.  
I'm such a kid at heart.  
Oh I also wanted to share the big project I've been
working on. 
Look at all those calendars.  I've added them to 
my etsy shop and Praise the LORD I sold two already.
How exciting.  I think they turned out nice this year. 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊











2 comments:

  1. Super cute card PJ! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little donkey, so cute! I love the bright colours too! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~