Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sketch #404 Meant To Be, Painted Poppies, Labels to Love, Stampin up, Valentine's Day Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:   Meant To Be
Stamping Up:  Painted Poppies 
Stampin Up:  Labels to Love  
I really like how the background turned out, I used the 
stamp from the painted poppies set to create it. 
The sentiment is a wee bit large, but I love the font 
and I purposely put it at an angle.  Really I did.  
I kept the inside nice and simple so there would be 
space to to write 
a little love note to a sweetheart.  
I also worked on a few Valentine treat boxes
for the family.  I figured I'd get them made and 
in the mail, so they'd arrive on time for the kiddos. 
I just have to finish the other 5 with ribbons, and 
then find some goodies to add to the boxes.  
Any Suggestions? 
Well, friends, the latest on the health news, is 
that yes, I have some autoimmune disease, believed 
to be lupus, with  double side order of crest syndrome
and raynauds syndrome. .  Oh what fun.   I'll manage
for as long as I can with limited pain medications,
and also BP pills to open up some blood vessels,
but as far as my body turning into stone, not sure
how to slow this process down, besides prayer, 
and lots of it.  
Any ways, just very grateful for stamping and reading.

Also, check out this little cutie, all snuggled up so 
sweetly in his little bed. 
Don't forget I'm on instagram now too.  So I'd love to have
ya follow me over there as well.  So much fun.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

6 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, great take on the sketch. love your work as always! thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. good luck

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background you created- perfect for the bold black/white/red. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love the clean and crisp look with those colors. Great way to use our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the red poppies! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is just gorgeous! I love the angled sentiment and the background is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the bright bold flowers; I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~