Thursday, January 28, 2021

SSC249 WARM HEARTS~ Hey Girlfriend, Stampin up

I made this delightful card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Hey Girlfriend 
I don't know if it's my eyes going wonky, but 
I had such a hard time with the colors, I had to 
ask my husband.  I kept thinking the bottom 
color was brown, but he assured me it was like 
a deep cranberry, so hence the dark cardstock
behind the vanilla, then I chose the red, gold,
and gray to color in the young lady. 
I think this new set is adorable.   I  drew in 
the heart and then added some dimensionals  to the 
little lady to pop her up a bit. 
Pretty cute. 
I'm also including a picture of my rubber tree,
we have a new leaf on board.  Yay.   Sad to say
that my prayer plant is not doing as well, if you
have any tips or suggestions please let me know. 
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the little heart with the cute girl. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card Patty, it's such a sweet thank you card! I'm so glad you played along with us at Sunday Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CASE card rocks this weeks color challenge! Love everything about it. Great job. Thanks so much for playing along with Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~