Thursday, January 14, 2021

Challenge # 402 - Sketch~ Heartfelt, Meant To Be, Darling Donkeys, Stampin Up, Valentine Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be
Stampin Up:  Darling Donkeys 
I used an embossing folder to enhance the 
horizontal strip.  It's hard to see, but it has 
a lovely crackle look to it.   
As I mentioned in my last post, I'm on a 
facebook volunteer timeout.  Oh my gosh, I didn't 
realize how much time I waste going 
on there.  It's like my own personal 
therapist,  I'm sure friends and family 
are glad not to hear from me anymore.  haha  
However, I miss seeing what everyone is up to.
And I miss posting things like positive quotes,
or scripture verses.
  Two weeks seems like two years.
I did manage to make some M&M cookies for my 
hubby, I'd show you the after bake picture, but 
my darling has ate quite a few, so only about 8
left.  I'm not shaming him in no way, I eat the 
dough, he eats the cookies, we are a great team. 
We gave our equinox a bath last night, and 
I got such a kick out of the big red X. 
X marks the spot for a good scrub down 
apparently.   It's the little things in life 
that make it grand.  
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS and adorable! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're having a FB timeout Patty - their loss is our gain lol! Your card is adorable! Love that cute donkey with his little heart and texture on your strip works brilliantly. Thank you for playing with us at CC&S this week :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That donkey is so sweet, great card. Thank you for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS card Patty! Thank you for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoultely CAS!!!! So pretty. Thank you for sharing your card at CC&S challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~