Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Sketch #403 Meant To Be, Heartfelt, Stampin Up, MFT, Sending Smooches, Valentine Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
MFT:  Sending Smooches  
Chapstick is usually suppose to go in this
lovely little package, but being I had
M&M's on my mind and was suppose 
to be making m&m cookies for my hubby
I chose to put a few in the little card as well. 
Just wish they were more Valentine colors. 
ooh, those cute conversation hearts would 
have been fabulous.  
I love how the inside of the card has a die
for a rip stick to pull open, so you don't have 
to destroy the whole card to get to the goods. 
Unfortunately I shut down my facebook 
page for 2 weeks, to just take a break,
Hubby thinks it will be good for my 
health.   But I'm still on instagram, so
I'll post my cards there as usual.  
Well I best go make those cookies for my sweetheart.  
Perhaps I'll share a picture in tomorrow's post.  
So come on back to check it out.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Great idea to use the chapstick die for the m&m's! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute treat card! It's always fun to see a new idea! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the treat holder! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~