Sunday, January 17, 2021

FMS468~Dove of Hope, Stampin Up, Christmas Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up:  Dove Of Hope   
It was quite a joy to make this card today.
Especially after the Valentine's day card
I made yesterday.  WOWZA, just a bit too busy. 
This card is rather simple and quite elegant looking
in my humble opinion.   It was the first time 
using this stamp set for me.  I love it. 
It don't show up so well, but I used clear wink of 
stella on the dove, and it really sparkles nicely.  
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I just love that sweet dove and the pretty colours! Perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is absolutely a lovely elegance to this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dove image is so pretty! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~