Sunday, December 27, 2020

FMS466~Happiest Of Birthdays, Stampin Up, Stamping Bella, Journaling Mochi Girl.

I made this card for my dear daughter's 
Birthday.   She is such a blessing in my 
life.  Wise beyond her years, and I just
love her sense of humor.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I flipped the sketch so it would work best
with my stamp.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Happiest Of Birthdays
Stamping Bella:  Journaling Mochi Girl
I used an embossing folder for the background.
It just made the rest of the card pop.  I really
like the rich razzleberry color.  It's lovely. 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊







 

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card and I'm sure your daughter will as well! Your coloring is great! I'm so glad the kids were home for the holidays! Wish her a happy birthday for me! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful image. I love how you've colored it mainly in razzleberry with the pop of color in the mug. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches. Happy 2021!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~