Sunday, December 20, 2020

Challenge # 85~ Cross Stitched Christmas, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
Challenge #85~ Anything Christmas Goes
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Cross-Stitched Christmas 
I enjoyed making this card.  I think stamped
cross stitching is a bit easier on my eyes then
the thread and needle cross stitch.  
I love how festive the DSP is with this card. 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~