Friday, December 18, 2020

TMS~ Making Christmas Bright, Beautiful Baubles, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas Card

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
I think I'm going to focus on Christmas cards
right up to the New Year.  I just love making them. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Baubles 
I did a lot of ink sponging with this card.  I wish
I had  went  a little lighter with the blue so that the red
Christmas bauble would show better. 
Over all I am pleased with how it turned out, perhaps 
next time I'd add a bit of wink of stella for a little sparkle. 
Had my neurologist appointment today, 
it went surprising well.  So Praising the LORD for 
that and also that they didn't find anymore blood.  
They did however find a new auto-immune issue, 
so coming to terms with that and trying to figure out 
the next step I need to take to help my neuropathy and 
other issues, but overall it went well.  So thank you JESUS.  
And thank you to all who were praying for me.  I truly
appreciate it. 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch with the fab baubles.
    Thanks for playing with Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! What a fun take on the sketch!!
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with all the sponging!! Super festive Christmas card. So happy you joined this week's TMS Challenge! Debi TMD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! I love it - this looks like hand painted art! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~