Tuesday, December 22, 2020

#TGIFC295~ Perfectly Plaid, Itty Bitty Christmas, Festival of Trees, Winter Woods, Peaceful Boughs, Stampin Up

I was inspired to make this card for the challenge 
at:  TGIF
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Winter Woods
Stampin Up:  Peaceful Boughs 
I got a bit carried away with that lovely
shimmery white embossing paste.  
I love that sparkly goodness.  
It actually helps to keep the pine tree branches
lifted too.  So that's a bonus.  
The DSP works lovely with this theme.  
As you can see from the pictures that 
follow, I spent the afternoon, making 
cards with trees. 
These actually went quite fast, 
after I decided on the layout. 
The coordinating punches are so handy.  
haha
I like how festive the trees look.  
The stamp sets featured in these cards are:
Stampin Up:  Perfectly Plaid
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Christmas
Stampin Up:  Festival of Trees

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~