Tuesday, December 8, 2020

CTS #400~ Lasting Lily, Fishin', Stampin Up, Sympathy Card.

I don't like making sympathy cards, they just make 
me sad.   I'm grateful that I'm able to personalize 
a card for the person grieving, but nevertheless it makes
a gal think about life, and how fast it goes by. 
I read a lovely poem many years ago, about the 
"dash"   I will include it at the bottom of this post.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Lasting Lily
Stampin Up:  Fishin (1996)  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I used Ribbon for the horizontal lines, and 
then stamped the little scene on the side with 
the cattails, and fishing gear.  I chose 
soft colors for this card.  
Now for the Dash:
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~