Sunday, December 20, 2020

FMS466 White Christmas, Stampin Up

I made this fun woodland adventure card for the 
challenge at:
The DSP works lovely with the
whole country Christmas theme I was going for. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:   White Christmas 
I had so much fun making this little scene, and 
ya all know how much I love that shimmery 
white embossing paste.  It's sparkly goodness.  
I couldn't resist adding the cute deer in the picture, 
even though he is enormous.  I convinced myself
creativity has no rules.  
It's almost Christmas my friends.  
Keep your Your eyes focused on the reason for the 
season.  The best gift ever.  Baby Jesus was born.  
  Our Salvation. Our Savior.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful card! That winter scene - both inside and outside is just beautiful! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect holiday scene! Sweet card for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful scene! I love the sentiment banner strung between the trees. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~