Monday, December 21, 2020

Sketch #400~Chock full of Cheer, Wrapped in Warmth, Scentsational Season, Stampin up

I made this cozy card for the challenge at:
I love how well the ric rac ribbon goes 
with the embossed background.   It's sort of a 
playful card.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Chock Full of Cheer
Stampin Up:  Wrapped In Warmth 
Stampin Up:  Scentsational Season
I even added a bit of ric rac ribbon to the 
mittens.  To keep with the festive look.  
Nothing like a toasty cup of hot 
chocolate to take the chill out of a 
a day spent building snowmen.  
At least in my imagination, that's what I was
thinking.    You might notice I added that 
ric rac ribbon right over the top of the DSP, 
to make sure they looked like 2 different 
strips for the sketch.
It's kind  of a patriotic Christmas card, now 
that I step back and look at it. haha..
I haven't even done any Christmas baking yet.
My dear Husband is off on Thursday afternoon,
so that will be the day.
Today after stamping, I got caught up in watching
youtube videos on how to crochet little 
ornaments.  (again)  I'm determined to make
little trees, that will hopefully be cute.   
The first one, not so much cuteness.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

4 comments:

  1. Love the red, white & blue colors, very nice card. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed background is like a sweater behind those cute mittens. Very fun card! Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mitts, so cute! The added cup of goodness inside is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the mittens! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~