Saturday, December 5, 2020

SSC245 WINTER WARMTH~ Recollections, Christmas Noel, Stampin Up, White Christmas

Aw, I had so much fun making this card.  It is for 
my dad.  I always struggle trying to match the color 
of his truck.  I used my alcohol markers and 
went with blue and reds to come up with a 
burgundy color.   
He loves going for drives, and so I made a lovely 
little winter scene for him.  
I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  Drats.  It 
has a cute little reindeer, and I made sure to 
emphasize his nose so as to be Rudolf.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I was doing so good paying attention to colors,
Red, Green, Brown, and the Burgany/purplish color,
and then I blew it with the snowman cap,scarf, and
one little present.  I used blue. Sigh.  
Well folks, I tried. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  White Christmas
Recollections:  Christmas Noel
I love using that Shimmery white embossing paste. 
So sparkly fantastic. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. So very cute, PJ, I can totally forgive the snowman and present, lol. I love the White Christmas set and that truck is adorable! Hope your Dad loves it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, this is stunning! I love the scene you created and your coloring and embellishments make it fantastic! I am sure your dad will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~