Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sketch #397 Winter Window, Paper Trey Ink, Itty Bitty Christmas, Toile Christmas, Stampin Up, CTMH Welcome Home

I didn't think I'd get a chance to make a card for the 
challenge this week, because this past week 
has been a challenge for me.  Sigh. 
Doctor appointments, then another ultra sound 
for my side.  My gosh I'm just sick of it all.  
First it's the gallbladder, because my pancreas 
numbers are all elevated.  Well I'm no 
doctor, but apparently Lupus attacks organs
and one being the pancreas.  anyways we 
went from having surgery quickly to 
the doctor saying we could consult surgeon, but 
it's my call.  OH my gosh.  IF I don't need it 
out I'd rather keep my parts.  Just feeling hopeless
my friends.  Confused and hopeless. 
The lose dose medicine they have me on is hurting 
my back I think.  Which concerns me. Not them. 
Any ways enough complaining about my terrible week,
Hopefully tomorrow will be the start of a much better one. 
I'm happy to have made a card for my favorite challenge:
As you can see the less is more concept went out the 
window with this card.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Paper Trey Ink:  Winter Window
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Christmas
Stampin Up:  Toile Christmas
CTMH:  Welcome Home
I thought I'd share a picture of my sweetie HP 
He was standing up by the window waiting for 
my husband to drive down.  I'm teaching him to 
wave out the window.  It's so funny he really does do it.

Can you believe Christmas is so close?  Oh my gosh I 
must work on sending out Christmas cards.   I wish 
I could send you all one.  

I thought I'd share a picture of our Christmas tree.
I use to put up 5 trees, and now it's one, with very 
little on it.  But I think it's beautiful.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love the little scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~