Saturday, December 5, 2020

FMS464~Merry Moose, Stampin Up

Oh what a wonderful challenge to play along with

It's the perfect opportunity to use some 
scrap DSP. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose 
I love that moose stamp, and the fact
it comes with a punch is the best.  
The little scarf and hat are adorable.  
He's all dressed up for the Holiday Season. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this festive moose! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so wonderful! I love the moose and your wonderful patterned. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~