Saturday, December 5, 2020

Christmas Card, Stampin Up Wrapped In Warmth

I came across a card that totally 
 impressed me.  With how they used DSP.
So I had to give it a shot.  Now looking back 
I wish I had not used the black behind the 
sentiment. But Next time I'll do better. 
I love the combination of Embossing and 
DSP, just a lovely way to use up some scraps. 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Wrapped In Warmth
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~