Saturday, November 28, 2020

Sketch #396~Wonderful Year, Winter Woods, Stampin Up Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving.  
We had a wonderful time.  I am still trying to 
unwind from the flurry of baking and such.  
I made 3 treats.  Seems excessive for our little family.
But wanted to cover all grounds.  
I made the usual pumpkin pie, and then pumpkin
bars with cream cheese frosting.  Lastly the ever 
so sweet chocolate, caramel oatmeal bars, that
only my son and I like.  
So much to be thankful for, Our home, health, family.
I have some happy news.  I won a stamp 
set a few weeks back, from Linda, at the stamping school
I made her a fun column card and she featured it
in a sweet little video.  I wasn't able to download it,
but if you go to her fb page you will see it.  I 
just took a snap shot of it here below.  
My dear friend Nancy from Nanny's Pansy Patch,
actually told me about the sweet video, and 
gave me the idea to post it here on my blog. 
I'm so grateful for her friendship.  
Sometimes I just don't have all my little ducks 
in a row.  So it's nice to have friends help me out.  
The card I made today, I will submit 
to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Wonderful Year
Stampin Up:  Winter Woods
I really like the birch trees I stamped in the background.  
I decorated the pine tree with that lovely shimmery 
embossing pasted, and gems.  I added the adhesive 
snowflakes around the sentiment.  
While I was decorating my Christmas tree card,
my darling husband was decorating outside trees.  
Well I've shared quite a bit today, and I also just 
realized I deleted the pictures off my phone, 
because my little phone is on the fritz.  So now how 
will I share them to instagram?  Oh what joy.  I'm 
always doing something to keep my kids busy helping me. 
One more reason to thankful.  They do indeed help. 💕

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
20% off all items this weekend.  














 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the tree background for added detail and the pretty christmas tree and focal point sentiment. Thank you for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamped background is beautiful! And I love that big sentiment. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Christmas card! I love the stamped birch tree background - it is the perfect backdrop for your Christmas sentiment and pretty tree! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tree, I really love how realistic that tree is! Beautiful Card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card PJ & your wonderful Thanksgiving story. Thank you for sharing both with AHSC. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, PJ. The tree is so pretty and I love that huge sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, PJ! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely creation with us at AHSC this week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~