Friday, November 6, 2020

CTS #397~ Zoo Globe, From All of Us, Stampin up. We think you are the best.

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Zoo Globe
Stampin Up:  From All of Us  
I think the little zoo animals stacked 
perfectly for this card.  It was quite 
relaxing to make.  
Just simple stamping and some fussy cutting.  
So much going on in my own little world,
so it was nice to go to my happy place and 
make a card.  
I have an MRI this week for my brain.  
So I'm in knots over that.  We also 
have a bit of traveling in the plans this 
weekend.  We will be driving, kids will be flying. 
Just a lot going on. 
I would sure appreciate prayers for us all.  
Thank you. 
I'm including a picture of one of 
the calendars I'd made for my Etsy shop. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~