Friday, November 20, 2020

TMS#581~ Snow is Glistening, Gnome For The Holidays, Stampin Up Merry Christmas

I made this fun slimline card for the challenge 
 
I just love making these long cards.  It's so much fun.
They remind me of the humor cards back 
in the day, that my parents would exchange.  
It's just lovely to get a long card, because well 
it's not a bill, even though it's that size envelope.  
I think it's Fabulous happy mail. 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Snow is Glistening 
Stampin Up:  Gnome for the Holidays 
I also added stampin up shimmery white embossing paste.
and that lovely snowflake medallion worked 
swell to help fill the space in the second square, 
with the sentiment.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 



4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with those cute gnomes. I am a fan of slimline cards too.
    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Your images are so cute, and I love the snowflake flourish!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Oh my goodness, gnomes are taking the world by storm and I am loving every minute of it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~