Tuesday, November 3, 2020

HSSCC351~Stampin Up: For Unto Us, Woodward Craft Collection Peaceful Night, Merry Christmas Card

 
 I made this fun slimline card today for 
the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card is:
Woodware Craft Collection: Peaceful Night 
Stampin Up:  For Unto Us
I actually had all three legit 
colors for this challenge.  That made
it super easy.
I used the stamparatus for this project, 
and then sponged the different colors 
on the Bethlehem scene.  I love how 
it looks so classy/elegant. 
 
I'm glad that I chose not to sponge the 
edges, it gives the card a crisp clean 
line look. 
I'm also am sharing a few pictures of the calendars
I worked on today.  I will be adding these
to my Etsy shop.  They are so fun to make. 
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty and unique card! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~