Sunday, November 1, 2020

PP515 & SSC243 FALL LEAVES~ Birds of a Feather, Stampin Up, and Turkey Day Lawn Fawn, Happy Thanksgiving Card

I made this fun card today for two challenges:
and
I tried to stick as close as possible to the 
colors, I used the chocolate/brown, burgundy, 
orange and yellow colors.  I had to paper piece 
the pumpkin and wattle on the turkey since I 
don't have a burgundy marker. 
The leaves were all die cut in the colors mentioned 
above, I love how it also gave the leaves 
a stitched look.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Lawn Fawn:  Turkey Day
Stampin Up:  Birds of a Feather  
That little piece of sparkle orange ribbon 
was the perfect touch to add so the turkey 
didn't stand alone 😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

4 comments:

  1. Great Thanksgiving card. Love your turkey! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, PJ, that's a pretty cute turkey, lol. I love it when they get all dressed up for dinner! Great use of our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, PJ! I love that sweet little turkey strutting his stuff. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your turkey is so sassy and cute and the cleaves running down the side ofnthe panel so pretty! Thanks for sharing your awesome Thanksgiving card with us at both Sunday Stamps and The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~