Wednesday, November 4, 2020

October Technique Challenge~ Stampin Up: For Unto us, Warm & Toasty, In The Pines. Merry Christmas

 
How fun is this card?  
Oh my gosh, I just love it.  
It's a slimline shadow box card and it fits 
perfectly in a standard business envelope.  I 
included a picture so you could see, it folds nice 
and flat, no extra postage.  YAY ❕ yet it pops 
open for the shadow box affect when it is 
pulled out of the envelope.  Marvelous. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: For Unto Us
Stampin Up:  Warm & Toasty
Stampin Up:  In The Pines  
I used the Stampin up shimmery embossing paste
too.  I love that sparkle. 
I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at:
 
I had so much fun making this card.  I can't wait to 
try it with a few more stamp sets. 
It was super easy too, which is a BIG bonus for me. 
I'm also including a couple pictures of another calendar
I made for my Etsy shop.   In honor of Autism awareness. 
My previous post I had a few other calendar designs if 
you want to check them out they are here

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~