Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Challenge 484~ Merry Moose, Stampin Up, MFT, Merry Christmoose

I haven't been able to post this is awhile, So I'm 
super excited to say:  I have two new friends
following my blog.  I truly appreciate it.  
I was having a hard time concentrating today, with 
my Bible study, and then I noticed a strange thing.  
Mark 7:16 is not in the NIV translation, it's in the 
footnotes, but not in the passage itself, interesting.  
So it was quite a clear confirmation to me today 
that I want to keep trying to study in the KJV.  
Any ways, I then ventured off into my little room
to make a card.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose
MFT:  Merry Christmoose  
I love how this little country Christmas card
turned out.   Right down to the pop of 
color in the Merry sentiment.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. So fun, PJ, love that chubby little moose in blue, lol. The little tree is so perfect! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Patty! Your little moose is oh so patient! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!. Thanks for sharing your craftiness with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Patty, for your card being one of our "Top 3" at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~