Saturday, November 21, 2020

HSSIC352~ Toile Christmas, Let It Snow, Warm & Toasty, In the Pines Stampin Up Merry Christmas

Day 2 with a slimline card. This time I chose
to have the card go the vertical way instead 
of horizontal like yesterday's card.   

It worked best with that lovely tall
snowman. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Toile Christmas
Stampin Up:  Let It Snow
Stampin Up:  Warm & Toasty
Stampin Up:  In The Pines  
I also used the stampin up:  shimmery white
embossing paste, and the adhesive backed
snowflakes.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I was inspired by the pines and the snowmen. 
I think the most difficult part about making
a slimline card is the picture taking, but 
then of course it's always an issue with me.  
I'm thinking about making more little desk top 
calendars for my etsy shop again.  Do you 
think people would keep a "snowman" theme one
up all year?    I need ideas for calendar cards.  I want 
the people to be happy while looking at the little scene
I create next to the tear off calendar. 
Any suggestions? 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You created such a lovely Christmas scene. So many wonderful textures with the snowflakes and snow. So glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and cheerful little snowman! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous slimline card! That snowman is so cute! Thanks for joining us with our challenge at HSS!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~