Wednesday, November 18, 2020

SSC244 IN THE MIDDLE~For Unto Us, Christmas Lodge, Holly Berry Happiness, Blended Seasons, Stampin Up

I find it so funny that some of the cards I make 
have such a big response on instagram.  By big 
I mean like maybe 25 or so likes, and others 
get nothing.  I made a moose card yesterday 
that I was quite pleased with and only about 5 people
thought it was nice.  I can't wait to see what 
this card gets in terms of likes.  
Today's big decision was do I add a sentiment to 
the front of this card or not?   As you can see I chose
YES.  I love the font of that Merry Christmas.  
I think it went well with the Christmas Lodge.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I  used the stampin up, Shimmery white embossing paste
on this card.  I truly think this stuff is awesome.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  For Unto Us
Stampin Up:  Christmas Lodge
Stampin Up:  Holly Berry Happiness
Stampin Up:  Blended Seasons 
The pictures make the gold look almost like a 
greenish color tone, I took multiple pictures 
but still the same result.  Just know it's gold. 😉  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, PJ, this is so pretty! I swear this is a replica of my best friend's house in winter when we were growing up, it really takes me back! Love that gold foil layer, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the winter house with the plaid background, perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~