Tuesday, November 24, 2020

CTS #399~ In the Pines, Merry Moose, Stampin Up, Winter Window, Paper Trey Ink

I decided to keep things clean and simple
for this card today. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  In The Pines
Stampin up:  Merry Moose
PaperTreyInk:  Winter Window  
For the square on the sketch I used 
a piece of window sheet.  
I then stamped the sentiment with
stazon ink.  And to my surprise 
it worked and didn't smudge.  YAY.  
I added the above picture so you can see
that I did include that element of the 
sketch, it's just a clear sheet. 
I only added two little glue dots to hold
on the window sheet, because I didn't want
them to be noticed.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~