Saturday, November 7, 2020

Challenge 482~ Stampin Up~ Painted Poppies, Forever Fern, Peaceful Nativity, For Unto Us, Merry Christmas

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Painted Poppies 
Stampin Up:  Forever Fern
Stampin Up:  Peaceful Nativity 
Stampin Up:  For Unto Us  
The gold embossed sentiment is hard to see 
in the picture above, but it's there.   
I love the inside of this card.  Makes me wish I would 
have kept the front a clean vanilla color as well. 
However, I do love how the gold goes well with 
the merry merlot color.  
And  finally these are the things I do, take 
pictures of my plants and make little faces on 
them.  When the kids were little we use 
to put actual googly eyes on the plants.  
They just have so much personality that way.   
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas card, Patty! Love the rich colors and how you incorporated our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. Thank you for sharing your creative talents once again with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, PJ, what a great way to combine all thess sets - love the look of the gold with the purple, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~