Monday, November 9, 2020

Sketch #394~ Stampin up~ In The Pines, Warm & Toasty, Wishing you Well, Merry Moose, #Elfie, Merry Christmas Card

  
We had an exciting Sunday.  
So trying to calm my mind was a bit 
of a struggle today.  
We dropped our son and his girlfriend off 
at the Minneapolis International Airport, and as my 
dad would say, "turned and burned"  which means
we gave our hugs, and left immediately.   
We just crossed over the WI state border line 
and got a phone call saying the kids missed their
flight.   So we had to turn around to go pick 
them up.  When we got there we were surprised
to learn what had happened.  Needless to say 
I was upset with the airline/airport.  
The plane was still there, but according to NEW 
rules, and regulations all baggage must be checked 
through security an hour earlier.  The kids each only 
had a backpack and missed the time by 5 minutes, and 
they wouldn't accept them onboard.   
So they had to get a different flight, and spent 6-7 
hours sitting in the airport.  Two little back packs
checked in and sat by their gate to be the first ones
on the plane.  Any ways, hubby, HP and I headed home.
I personally was in rough shape.  The legs just can't 
keep up with that driving anymore.  Makes me sad.  
Even my husband was sore.  We spent about 9 hours
in the car.  HP was fine, but super happy to be home too. 
Finally, this afternoon a card came to mind, 
so I'll submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  In the Pines
Stampin Up:  Warm & Toasty
Stampin Up:  Wishing You Well
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose
Stampin Up:  #Elfie
also featured on this card is the 
Stampin Up:  Glitter Star Ornaments.  

I like how the wreath encircles the 
polar bear, as he peaks out from 
behind the Christmas tree.  I 
added presents for under the tree, 
and the ornament star in the upper corner,
 is the perfect embellishment for Mr. Polar bear 
to place upon the tree. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 


 





3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the little scene you've created here! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so sweet. I love that bear sort of peeking through the wreath. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. I like that sparkly star, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts SC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~