Saturday, November 21, 2020

FMS462~ For Unto us, City of David, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas

I'm on a roll today.  Haha.  Card number 2
I just purchased this older wooden stamp
set.   So it's new to me and I couldn't wait 
to play with it.  
I told myself no more buying old retired sets,
and then bam, I find one I think I need, and 
before I know it, I'm searching 
ebay and etsy.   Now I just have to sell a few 
of mine in my  Etsy shop to help 
support the hobby. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  For Unto Us
Stampin Up:  City of David ( I think it's from 2006)  
If you know the year for sure please let me know.  
I thought it was great for the sketch.  
Clean and simple.  
I did add a dab of clear wink of stella to the 
star.  It just needed a little sparkle.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous "storyboard" using this week's sketch! Thank you for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful! I love the scene you have created using this weeks sketch - I love it! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~