Tuesday, November 10, 2020

TMS #580~ Stamping Bella, Multitasker, Stampin Up ~ To a Wild Rose, Check You Out

 I love that stamp.   It is not stamping up. 
I know.  (GASP)   but sometimes a gal just needs 
to expand her creative mind. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stamping Bella:  Curvy Girl Multitasker 
Stampin Up:  To A Wild Rose
Stampin Up:  Check You Out  
I just love reading books, and so do my kiddos
especially my daughter.   I made this card thinking 
of her.  I colored the cat in memory of her beloved 
cat that just passed away recently.   
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I truly do feel blessed to make cards, and read books. 
This is the perfect sentiment.  
I am reading a book right now about the Amish of Jamestown.  
It is a lovely easy read, especially after just finishing the series
Mark of the Lion, by Francine Rivers. 
My gosh, if you want to read a few books that are life 
changing, I suggest Francine Rivers books.  
Redeeming Love is one of my all time favorites.   
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this, PJ!!! This image *is* my daughter! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image and your colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love that image so much too PJ- I see why you deviated from your brand....we all gotta do that from time to time!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - this is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~