Friday, November 13, 2020

CAS Christmas November 2020 Challenge~ Gnome for the Holidays, Stampin up

I was so excited to win this stamp set.  I 
just love the cute little tree decorated for 
the Holidays.  I used it on the inside of my card.  
I really didn't think I would like all the gnomes, 
but It was a lovely win.  I had great plans to  
use that tree with something else, like 
little mice or something.  
I still will probably do that.  But the more 
I started playing with this set.  I also fell 
in love with  gnomes.  Oh my gosh they are
adorable. And the perfect stamp set 
to go with non - traditional colors.    
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Gnome for the Holidays  
I'm also including the pictures of the fun 
card I made using this set.  I went with 
more traditional colors on this one.  
All four sides are decorated. 
It folds flat and fits in a standard A2 envelope. 
Of course you can stick a holiday 
note on the inside.  
Or perhaps sign your name on the outside.
But what a lovely way to display a
Christmas Card.  Here is a quick video 
of the finished card. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the stamp set. You put it to good use and made an adorable CAS card and a pop up box. Wonderful corner design on your CAS card. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stamp set and I love how you played with it, RJ! I also love your choice of non-traditional colors for your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~