Sunday, November 15, 2020

Challenge #396 - sketch~ Christmas Gleaming, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas

I made this card for the challenge at:
I used snowflake washi tape to create the 
horizontal and vertical lines on this card. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Christmas Gleaming  
I love how I come up with a "better" idea 
after I've already taken a picture of the card. 
I think it would have looked lovely had I 
used a touch more gold behind the ornaments.
Oh well, next time.  😉 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 



3 comments:

  1. Very festive! The plaid looks wonderful on the ornaments. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Bright and definitely festive! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those ornaments! Very striking card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~