Saturday, October 31, 2020

Challenge #186~ Have a Hoot, Spooktacular Bash, Stampin Up, Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween❕
I thought I better get with the program 
and get a Halloween card made.   
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Challenge #186

Our theme for the new challenge is

"Halloween Fun" 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Have a Hoot
Stampin Up:  Spooktacular Bash
I like how this spooky little window turned 
out.  With all the science experiments sitting
on the window sill.  I used glossy accents
on those jars so they looked authentic. 
The DSP paper is fabulous with the bats 
in the background, perfect for Halloween night. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~