Saturday, October 3, 2020

FMS455~Back on Your Feet, Stampin Up, Sloth

Happy World Card Making Day.   
This is card number two out of the five I made today. 
I'm going to submit it to the challenge at:
  
I kept my card as simple as possible, and I also flipped the 
sketch so it would work well with my sloth.  
I used a marker to freehand draw the outline of the card to give 
it depth without adding layers.  
I really like how it turned out.   A few embellishments
give it just enough bling.  I love making square cards. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Back On your Feet

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~