Thursday, October 29, 2020

TMS #578~ From All Of Us, Stampin Up, Happy Birthday Card

The second card I made today is for the challenge
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  From All of Us 
I turned the card on the side to fit the image I 
wanted to stamp.  
I love how the DSP gives it a whimsical look.
I carried a little of the DSP to the inside of the card
as well. 
I was so happy to be able to make two cards today.
It felt like old times, And then just now as I'm 
writing this blog, I got a sale in my Etsy shop. 
What a wonderful surprise. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with pretty papers and a cute stamp set.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love how you used different colors of polka dots!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love all the dotty papers and the cute image. So happy you played with us at TMS this week! Debi DT TMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all these polka dots!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~