Tuesday, October 13, 2020

TMS #576 ~Have a Hoot, Stampin Up, Happy Halloween

Look what stamp set arrived on my steps today.
I just couldn't wait to play with it.  
Stampin Up:  Have a Hoot 
It was the perfect opportunity to make a card for:
 
How cute are those little owls? The 
web is awesome. I added wink of stella to the 
top of it to give it some sparkle.  
My side yard has a nice layer of golden leaves on the 
ground.  It was so pretty watching them
fly through the air today.  
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card and great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile! So much fun. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous stamp set and you have made an awesome card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those owls! No wonder you couldn't wait to use the stamp set. Your card is a fabulous CAS creation. Like the inside, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Debi DT TMS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~