Thursday, October 8, 2020

FMS456 Merry Moose, In The Pines, Stampin Up, Christmas Card

Well I tried to help my husband out today.  He does so much for me
all the time.  Works 2 jobs, a lot of chores in our home, and 
the shopping.  Well today I thought I could try to paint the 
deck sides and steps.  Well folks I was mistaken. Yikes it 
was rough.  I should have known better, but look at the progress
it's only a couple steps but it looks nice.  I guess my sweetheart
will have to finish for me. 
I then had to take a break after a couple steps, so what better
way then to make a card.   
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose
Stampin Up:  In The Pines  
I love how these two stamp sets work together so lovely. 
I also used my new favorite, shimmery white embossing paste, 
it makes the snow look so authentic.  I added a couple adhesive 
backed snowflakes to finish off the card.  

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great winter scene! Love that moose. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of the sketch - the wintery scene, the row of snowflakes, and the moose! And I love that you added the trees to the inside. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~