Saturday, October 3, 2020

CTS #392 Thoughtful Blooms, Rustic Retreat, Stampin Up

Happy World Card Making Day.  I made 5 cards.  
The first up is this lovely appreciation card. 
I will submit it to the challenge at:
  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Thoughtful Blooms
Stampin Up:  Rustic Retreat  
I used fall colors on the blooms today. 
I think it turned out crisp, like an Autumn Day. 
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~